December 16, 2021
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 1/4 cups oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1/2 tbsp Forest Juice
- 4-8ml 11:11
*Can use a teaspoon of all spice in place of the 3 separate spices if you have it.
- Combine the shot of espresso, ginger powder, cinnamon, cloves, molasses, forest juice and 11:11 into a bowl. Use an electric whisk (if you have it) or a regular whisk to ensure it's all combined.
- Pour the espresso mixture into a mug.
- Heat up the oat milk with a milk frother or over the stove
- Pour the heated oat milk into the mug with the espresso and enjoy! Optional garnish is a little gingerbread cookie.