- 2 cups all purpose or baking flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg (sub 2 flax egg)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup Forest Juice
- 8ml of Chaga
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- Chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Cashew or Almond Butter
- ½ cup butter, melted (sub vegan butter)
- ¾ cup chocolate chips (I generally use HU Kitchen dark chocolate gems)
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and set to the side.
- In another bowl or standing mixer with whisk attachment, add melted butter and sugar to the bowl and begin to whisk. Add in the egg, vanilla, and Forest Juice and whisk until combined and smooth.
- With a wooden spoon or a standing mixer with the flat attachment, tip in dry ingredients and beat until a soft dough forms.
- Add in the chocolate chips + cacao nibs and mix until combined.
- Cover bowl with lid or foil and place in the fridge to chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove dough from fridge and on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper place small balls of dough (about 8 should fit on a sheet at a time) and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden for a soft doughy cookie.
See more of Sasha's creations here!