March 18, 2020
We've been drinking this tea alllllll winter. This is the first thing we make if we feel an itch in our throats or like we're coming down with a bug and it has worked like a charm every single time.
Garlic is a miracle food and a powerful immune booster.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal... it's kind of anti-everything! This medicinal food is one of the most widely used plants in every culture and is incredibly nutritious as well.
- 8-10 fresh cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 inches of fresh ginger root
4 cups of spring water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Raw, local honey to taste
- Peel and chop the garlic and ginger root into thin sections
- Combine with water, bring to a light boil and then lower heat to simmer for 20 minutes
- Remove from heat and pour into mug, let cool slightly and add lemon juice, honey to taste and 8 full droppers of 11:11
- Sip all day and enjoy!