This recipe is for those of you who always lick the spoon.
- 1 cup of roasted cashews
- 1 cup of oat flour (or whole oats ground up at home)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 medjool dates
- 3.5 tbsp Forest juice
- 10 ml Rainbo medicinal mushroom tincture of choice (optional)
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- Roast the cashews if they aren't already roasted
- Blend the oats in a food processor if needed
- Blend together the oat flour and the roasted cashews in a food processor
- Add the salt, vanilla extract, medjool dates, Forest juice, Rainbo medicinal mushroom tincture - blend until well mixed and the dough sticks together. If it is still dry and crumbly, add water tablespoon by tablespoon until a it reaches a sticky consistency that stays together at the touch.
- Use a spatula to transfer the dough to a mixing bowl and add the cacao nibs
- Scoop out small spoonfuls of the dough and roll it between your palms to make small balls
- Place the cookie dough balls on a baking sheet or in a glass vessel making sure they don't touch. Freeze.
- Eat from frozen or thaw a little bit. Enjoy!