Foray Schedule 2022
The purpose of the forays will be for mushroom identification, education and connecting to nature!
Foray schedule 2022 to be announced.
The health and safety of our community is our primary priority.
Important COVID-19 Precautions:
- Forays require pre-registration and are limited to 40 people.
- Registration for the forays is open, please sign up for one foray only to allow others the opportunity to attend.
- Check-in at the forays will be required for contact tracing.
- Everyone will be required to observe physical distancing of 6-feet while gathering before the foray begins, while in the forest and during identification after the foray.
- Masks need to be a part of your foray kit this year along with your basket. Masks are strictly required while gathering before the foray and around the identification area after returning from the foray. Participants without masks will not be allowed to attend the foray. Masks must be correctly worn, covering the nose, mouth and chin.
- Please only attend the foray if you are healthy, feel safe and are willing to be responsible and respectful of COVID-19 guidelines.
- Forays will be subject to cancellation due to COVID-19 if deemed to be unsafe to gather in October.
- If we need to cancel the foray due to COVID-19, refunds will be issued to you through Eventbrite however as per Eventbrite's policy, Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable and won’t be included.
- Should you be experiencing any signs of COVID-19 such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or illness, please let us know immediately and do not attend the foray. You will be refunded.