Immune Shroom Mocktail
Giving a little ka-pow to your traditional lemon water and cayenne. This mocktail will give you the vitamin C boost you've been needing to scare away all the yuckiness in your system 👾!
- 1.5 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 0.5 oz Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz Lemon Juice
- 3 oz Ginger Kombucha
- 2 drops of the Rainbo 11:11 tincture
- 1 tsp. Monk Fruit (sweetener/sugar substitute) mixed with 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1 blood orange slice
- Juice all of the fruits (we used our hands) and once measured, pour into a larger jar or glass with ice in it. Add the Kombucha and the 2 tincture drops and mix to get the drink nice and cold.
- To prep the glass, rub some citrus juice on the rim and sprinkle or roll the sugar/cayenne mixture onto it; garnish with blood orange slice.
- After prepping the glass, strain and pour your drink in.
- Enjoy the little boost !